Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nothing profound to say, but thought I would update

This week has been a crazy week, but fun. I used to dread even the fun things if it meant that I was going to be crazy busy. I have decided that it makes it easier and better memories when I enjoy every bit of it, even is I am EXHAUSTED!

I can't believe it is almost May already and the end of the school year. I hope my kids can survive the summer together. They tend to love or love to hate each other and it changes within minutes :).

I guess I better get going on the millions of things I need to finish up today. Yearbook, PTA budget, clean the house (HOLY COW, after a crazy week no one can come in today), list on ebay, build my website and of course, watch the Jazz game tonight. We can always hope for a REALLY good game tonight.

Also, I have to say that when one door closes another one opens. It's amazing how things keep piecing together. In one week we lose the little bit of unemployment we've been getting since Rick got a part time job. Last week Rick came home and said that the company he works for needed someone to do some writing for them and it would be by the job and that it could be done at home. It worked out this week that I would be able to take the job and start on Monday. I am really excited to start doing this and see where it takes us. I have to say every little bit makes a difference. It's still hard work, lot's of thinking about where the next penny or dollar will come from, but every little bit is a GREAT blessing. I have come to hang onto the peace that comes with each little thing along the way.

No comments: