Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Pampered Chef Online Orders

Today was a really good day! I had my 6th Pampered Chef Party tonight and it was alot of fun. I have done alot of different at home businesses, but this business has been alot of fun and Pampered Chef makes it really easy to have a successful business. I have found alot of fun and it has given me an out from the stress that I feel sometimes at home.

Tonight started with 2 people at the party and we were having a great time! After about 45 minutes we had 4 more people come to the party. With the 6 people there we ended up with almost $ 150 in orders. That was exciting, but last week I set up my Pampered Chef Website and when I got home there were 2 orders in my email box for the party that I was at tonight. Those were my FIRST orders from my website. That was really exciting!

Also, Rick has been trying to help my brother and brother-in-law sell some Sport Court that they had. My brothers were willing to pay Rick a portion of the sale and the sale happened tonight. It is amazing how things work!

As we have gone through this unemployment stage in our lives I have found that when I pray, read my scriptures and listen to the real feelings of this experience I feel calm. I absolutely don't understand why I feel calm and I can't explain it to anyone. When I start to question everything and start to get mad about our situation things fall apart. It's not that things aren't falling apart little by little :), but each day there are little glimpses of hope. I don't know what the Lord has in store for us and I definately can't make sense of it, but I feel that it is all in the Lord's hands and we are doing all that we can.

My sweet boys have prayed diligently for their dad. At first it was praying for both of us to get a job, but then we talked with the children about praying that their dad would find a job so that their mom could be at home with them. They have fasted and prayed very diligently for their dad and have been so positive through all of it. They have been encouraging and very loving.

Well, tomorrow we are going to go to Price for Rick's brothers last races this year. The boys really enjoy the races. It will be nice to have a little break.

Here is a picture of the boys with their Uncle and his car and trophy (Trever, their cousin, comes to the races with us):

No comments: