Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chuck E Cheese General Conference Reward


For Family Night on Monday we went to Chuck E Cheese since we owed the boys a trip there. We usually go twice a year and that is right after General Conference. For every bingo they get from watching conference they get a Chuck E Cheese token. They earned alot!

We had alot of tokens left over from the last time we went, but we needed somemore. I went onto Chuck E Cheese website which is http://www.chuckecheese.com/ and found that they had great coupons. I didn't have to look through my ad's or pay retail price for tokens. While I was in there I found that they have certificates that you can print off for Potty Training, Completing your homework and many more. They are fun and colorful and when they are filled for 2 weeks the kids can redeem them for tokens. We printed off one for each child, filled it out and were able to additional free tokens.

The birthday club is great too! They send a certificate the month of their birthday and they get a free mini cheese pizza.

We definately can't afford Chuck E Cheese at regular price, but with a few coupons and certificates it can provide fun for hours! We were there over 2 hours.

Mom Sanity Tip: Become familiar with the internet. We don't go anywhere without me checking for a coupon or specials on the internet. I just go to www.google.com and type in what I am looking for. If I want a coupon I type the company name and coupons or discounts. I usually find some kind of savings or somewhere I can go for savings. It's worth the few minutes on the internet!

No comments: