Thursday, October 2, 2008

Goblin Valley




Over the weekend we had the opportunity to go to Price for the final races of the Mini Sprint Season. On Saturday we chose to get up and head to Goblin Valley and hike around for about 3 hours. It is a beautiful place and our children love it! They beg everytime we get anywhere near Goblin Valley to go again. We have been there 4 times over the last 6 months. It is amazing all of the great things that we can discover everytime! Here are some fun pictures from Goblin Valley.


My life has been so busy for the last few years with giving service to Lindon Elementary as the PTA President, but during this time I found myself loving the idea of sharing ideas and experiences with my friends and family. I found myself asking friends how they do something in their home or friends asking how I did something. Together I felt that I gained great experiences and strength from my friends and family.
With these experiences I decided to start a website called mom-sanity.com with the idea of sharing ideas of how I find sanity in the craziness of my life. That website was on the back burner for the last couple of years, but with starting this blog I have decided to start building step by step and sharing something I did each day with the lines of MOM SANITY. . .
I have to say that I have learned to enjoy the small moments with my children. This last weekend was a FAR STRETCH for us to go since we have been unemployed for the last 7 weeks. With support of family we were able to go. I decided that instead of worrying about our situation back at home that it was important to enjoy the time we took to be together. We laughed, hiked, swam, watched races and played hard together. We ran a tight budget by packing food from home and explained to our children that we needed to enjoy what we had and to work at not spending any extra money. It was fun to work together to make the best of what we had! It was a fun game.
To sum it up. . .Make the best of each days situations. There are blessings in everything!

No comments: