Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SNOW and MORE SNOW. . .and pictures of our dog

I left my house this morning at 10 a.m. and that was it. It is 10:50 p.m. and the snow has finally stopped and it is lightly raining. On the news it said that Pleasant Grove got 11" of snow in the last 24 hours. Today I had cubscouts at 4:15 p.m. and as my scouts showed up they went to work clearing my long driveway of snow. I have to say that it impressed me a ton and I was so grateful for my wonderful scouts!!! As they were clearing the snow Daniel Holdaway showed up with his 4 wheeler and helped even more with clearing the snow. It's just another blessing given to me today. Here are some pictures of the snow levels tonight:



Tonight my kids were playing with our dog and took my camera and took several pictures. Here are some pictures of our dog taken by my children.


No comments: