Monday, January 5, 2009

Snow, more SNow and more SNOW!

I have to say that I don't live in Utah for the snow. I am not a sledder, skiier nor do I like driving in the snow. If I can sit in my home and watch it fall I love it! I also always wish for snow on Christmas day. When I was on my mission in Arizona I arrived in November and realized that snow adds alot to the winter and actually missed it for the first time in my life.

We had an abundance of snow on Christmas day and it definately doesn't seem to be slowing down. It has come down nonstop since noon. I was going to go to a family dinner tonight, but am relieved that they changed it to tomorrow night. Hopefully the snow slows down tomorrow. I am guessing that we are just at the beginning of SNOW :).

Glad the holidays are over and we can enjoy the time we have inside. I will post a picture of the snow from tonight later tonight.


No comments: