Saturday, November 8, 2008

Holiday Open House

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am having a Pampered Chef, Scentsy, Discovery Toys and Usborne Books open house at my house. It will be an easy way to get your Christmas shopping done. Gifts for the neighbors, co-workers, family, parents, children, etc. Look over your list and I am sure we can help. Please feel free to stop by or email me for information and I will be happy to get it to you.

Please feel free to stop by any of these times
Today, Saturday, November 8th: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Monday, November 10th: 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 11th: 6:30 - 9:00 p.m.

For an Open House discount you will save the Sales Tax on your whole order! Order has to be placed by Wednesday. You are also welcome to visit the websites and email me your order if you would like.

There are neighbor, co-worker or family gift ideas for under $ 5.

I hope to see you!!!

No comments: