Saturday, November 8, 2008

No wondered I was TOTALLY exhausted at the end of Halloween Week

Last Sunday I had pretty much hit exhaustion and as I was looking through my pictures from that week I am realizing how much happened that week.

It first started on Tuesday and Wednesday with 2 Pampered Chef Parties. Then we went into the Spooktacular Math Night on Thursday, October 23rd and then I hung out at the school on Friday night for the public night taking money. On Saturday it was running crazy getting ready for Red Ribbon Week and then off to the Legacy Center for the carnival festivities. As we were driving home I realized that we needed pumpkins for our annual carving activities at my mom's. We stopped at Macey's to let the kids each pick out a pumpkin. This is a fun picture of the boys picking out pumpkins.

The kids have been running up the driveway and standing against the garage to see if I will get close to them with the car. They always want me to get closer, but at least I flash my bright lights at them. This night was really funny because all of them lined up in their costumes. It reminded me of a line up at the police station (at least how I have seen them in the movies ;)

Sunday morning started with our Primary Program. I figured I would get a nice picture of all of them in their suits before they pulled their ties off and became crazy boys :).

Then Sunday came and it was Zach's birthday. We kept it simple on Sunday because we had a big party coming up on Monday. My kids don't like cake so we do donuts with candles. It seems practical to get something they are actually going to eat. Here is Zach blowing out his candles in the donuts on Sunday.

Then off to my parents for the evening for dinner, our Annual Halloween picture and carving pumpkins. I think this is one of our funnest pictures we do throughout the year. It's amazing to me to see how many in my family get into dressing up. Rick and I finally joined the ranks on Wednesday, but too late for the picture. This year it was my mom who joined. She and a friend made her costumes. Here are some fun pictures. It's amazing how many cousins there are now. It is a little crazy!







This is my crazy brother carving his pumpkins and having his wife hold it so it doesn't go flying from his power tools!!! It's always better that way :).
That is the beginning of our crazy week, but very fun week!!!

No comments: