Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tanner and my special picture



The week of Red Ribbon Week Tanner decided he wanted to hang out with me the day I was at the school for Sidewalk Chalk and planting the tulips. We were at the school from 8:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. It was a long day. We had taped off areas for each of the classes to draw a Drug Free drawing. Right by the front door there was an area that we didn't tape off for a class. Tanner had decided he wanted to draw me a picture. I was not paying attention and he drew me a picture right by the front door of the school. He showed me my special picture. It was great.
Then one of the classes came out and they needed a little bit more room. I told them they could draw around Tanner's drawing. He did not like that at all. Here is this little 3 year old telling 11 year olds that they can't draw by his picture. He sat right on his drawing and if they got too close he would push their chalk away. It was hillarious!
He is so cute and wanted to make sure that his mom's drawing was saved. Here is a picture of him sitting on his art drawing.

Since we were at the school all day Tanner, Zachary and I went and joined Michael and Brayden for Lunch. We have never done that so that was fun :). Michael left to go play outside for a little bit when I thought to take a picture.

No comments: